Here’s your fight size update for Friday June 18, 2021:
– In an interview with the New York Post, Charlotte Flair commented on the Nikki Cross element added to her rivalry with Rhea Ripley. Charlotte would say she enjoys wrinkling stories while also noting that she likes Nikki Cross.
âI love adding wrinkles and I love Nikki Cross. I did this for many years before she was included in this act. There’s just one other person who could be against Rhea in the cover picture who’s a player and watch her grow. I’m not sure where to go. I think the best part is that I am saying that Rhea is not mature enough and at the same time it seems to be my own ego that always seems to get in the way. So who is really the more mature? (laughs). “
– Speaking to GQ Magazine, Cody Rhodes commented on how his father’s “Anyone” body influenced his idea of ââwhat an athlete might look like.
âI knew guys like my dad and Harley Race were athletes who might not look that athletic, but I was totally confused by guys like Sting who were a bit old school meets new school like a Lex Luger, but it had one big chest and big legs. Sting was probably the best example of this, that’s what I want to look like. Road Warrior Hawk. Even Ric Flair, who took great care of his body. And it was just because I wanted to be different. I know athletes are all different shapes and sizes, and my father was a prime example of that, but I just couldn’t imagine what I would be like if I were tall and round, sturdy, and dancing and moving like him. It just wouldn’t have worked. I wasn’t like that. I am so much more like my mother than my father.
“What I would have liked from my father was that he had those huge calves. Solid! Every pair of shoes and boots I borrowed from him fit my foot, but not my calves, my mother always talks of what great calves he had. I don’t know, I just didn’t get them. I wish I had. “
– PWInsider’s Mike Johnson reports that David Arquette will be part of the new season of Celebrity Family Feud on ABC and will bring some wrestlers to the show as part of his “family”. These names include Jungle Boy, Peter Avalon, RJ City, and Dalton Castle.
– Jonathan Barber, known as the referee for CHIKARA Pro Wrestling and Combat Zone Wrestling, is on June 14th. died at the age of 34.
– Superstars who fall from Hell in a Cell: WWE Playlist
– Shawn Daivari, recently reinstated as a producer, starred in the pull-a-part battle between Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley on the latest episode of Monday Night Raw, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter.
– Brandi Rhodes has commented on motherhood and Dustin Rhodes has commented on his new niece Liberty Iris.
“I never knew that there was such a love” … —-
– Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) June 18, 2021
– Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) June 18, 2021
– Kenzie Paige currently has an injury.
– Talking to Yahoo! Sports compares Nyla Rose to Lex Luthor in that not everyone is viewed as a bad guy around the clock.
“Take Lex Luthor, for example” said Rose. âYes, he’s a bad guy, but in his own social circle he’s loved, he’s not always seen as the bad guy. I kind of assume this tone shift [when it comes to the balancing act]. Some people may see me as the bad guy when I go out and perform in the ring, but in reality, I’m the hero in my own story. “
– In an interview with Alex McCarthy from talkSPORT, Maclin shared his vision of his new personality, who was inspired by the Marvel universe.
“My character is pretty much me” said Maclin. âIt gets my point across, but it’s also a contrast to take The Punisher and Captain America and put it all into one.
âIt doesn’t make it so much the patriot as it makes it the darker side of everything and crossing that line that a lot of people never talk about or want to go into. So now I can play on the side of the tracks where I’ve been told no for so long. “
– Check out all the important moments from IMPACT Wrestling this week.
– Check out Matt Cardona’s latest vlog about his appearance in Game Changer Wrestling.
– Today WWE fell again on the stock market, trading at $ 57.81 per share.
– Make sure you are subscribed Combative selection. A subscription gives you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early insights into breaking news, and more. Also check out YouTube and Twitch.
– Check out this week’s Off Her Chops podcast with Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay: