It’s another exciting week for sales at shopDisney for guests to take advantage of Friends and family event featured across the site. Now through Sunday, July 17, fans can save 20% on almost everything with the code: DISNEYPAL.
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by giving us a small commission but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Shopping for a Disney vacation? On the way to Anaheim for the D23 Expo 2022? Are you looking for gifts for future celebrations? Then today is your lucky day!
- For a limited time, shopDisney is offering guests 20% off (some restrictions apply) on toys, clothing, homeware and more as part of their Friends and Family event.
- Guests will find a wide range of Disney merchandise for every occasion, and while must-have items are on sale, there’s no better time to stock up and save.
- The 20% discount can be applied at checkout with the following code: DISNEYPAL.
- Don’t forget to use the code SHIP MAGIC also for free shipping on orders over $75 (gross)!
- We’ve rounded up some of our favorite finds, both new and classic, that are part of the Friends and Family event at shopDisney.
- Links to individual articles can be found below. Have fun shopping!
You don’t have to wait until you start your vacation to dress up in souvenir fashion dedicated to the resorts! We found some great ones Disney World and disneyland Gear that looks just as great at home as it does in the parks, and don’t you also enjoy packing Disney logos in your suitcase? We thought so!
Walt Disney World holiday looks
Disneyland holiday looks
Summer has just begun and there are many more weeks of sunshine and playtime ahead. For kids going to the pool, going on a cruise, or just playing in the yard, these Swimming styles inspired by Disney sure to be a big hit.
fun for the expo
if you love National Geographic, Wonder or war of stars, you can represent your favorite Disney brand during the highly anticipated D23 Expo taking place this September. Here are some of our favorite suggestions for adding a little comfort magic to your expo wardrobe.